life.


Assalamualaikum and hi. you know that song 'Rocketeer' by Far East Movement? i bet you do. wanna know something? that song somehow makes me believe again, believe in myself. it somehow inspires me in some ways.


okay i'll put that a side now. so do you believe in second chances? i do. i believe that everyone, i repeat EVERYONE deserves a second chance. for me, it's easy to give people second chances. in fact, i don't mind giving more than that but some people keeps misusing those chances i give and for that,i get tired of giving chances. why do people do that? why the hell take advantage of things? i don't ask for much, just for people to appreciate me. at times i ask myself is it so hard to say "thankyou"?


one problem about me is, i can't stop believing that people could change. i believe that i mean something to them. i believe that everytime i give someone a second chance or so, they would be better than before but at times things just gets worst. i hate how some people keeps messing with my feelings, hurting me and just because they know that i would give them another chance to make things better even when i know that they won't.


sincerely, tiraa.

LE MONSTER @ ALL RIGHT RESERVED.